Quotes are just so inspirational, I just can’t help but share these great 101 self-confidence quotes with all my queens!
Like we say in my little corner of the world, ”what would I gain if I don’t share these great self-confidence building quotes with you all?”
The dictionary defines confidence as “the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.”
When we feel confident in ourselves, we are able to trust in our own abilities, qualities, and judgement.
Self-confidence is important to both your physical health and your psychological well-being. When you believe in yourself you’re more likely to try new things, dedicate your time and energy to important tasks, make good lifestyle choices, and foster healthy relationships.
While some people seem to be naturally self-confident, many of us only dream of becoming confident one day. Confidence can be developed and reading a good set of confidence quotes can teach you instantly something that others probably took a lot of years for others to learn .
Self-confidence is one of the greatest thing you can to achieve your self-improvement goals
You need a huge dose of self-confidence to be the most self-confident in the room.
Now why would self confidence quotes inspire and motivate anyone?
There is a correlation between quotes and motivation. When you are motivated and inspired, your self-confidence levels, improves!
Go figure!Self-confidence is the most attractive outfit anyone can wear! Click To Tweet
That is how powerful motivational quotes are!
They inspire your inner woman/man and lift your spirits
Confidence is boosted!
So today we go the route of confidence women quotes, confident woman quotes, confidence girl quotes, girl confidence quotes, self-confidence quotes for woman, confidence quotes for her, confident woman quotes. Which ever way you decide to call it, it is all about empowering women and girls to build self-confidence using these powerful self-confidence quotes.
Today, on the Kinging Queen Blog, I want to help all you, Queens to attain a level of self-confidence you have never attained before using these self-confidence quotes.
Let’s dive right in, Queens.
Confident Women Quotes: Self Confidence Quotes To Inspire You!
Table Of Contents
- Confident Women Quotes: Self Confidence Quotes To Inspire You!
- Self Confidence Quotes For Her: Confident Woman Quotes
- Self Confident Woman Quotes
- More Confidence Girl Quotes: Girl Confidence Quotes
- Confidence Women Quotes & Beauty Quotes By Coco Chanel
- More Quotes About Self-Confidence
- The Best Confidence Quotes
- Conclusion On Self Confidence Quotes: Confident Women Quotes
A self confident woman is an attractive woman. She is a high value woman and where ever she finds herself, her light shines through and draws people and opportunities to her because she is charismatic.
Self-confidence quotes are motivational and they will help you build the confidence you need to pursue your personal growth goals and keep winning in every facet of your life.
I would like to start with this quote because at the end of the day, you can only build self-confidence by doing those things that you are scared to do.
Because at the end of the day, the power lies in and with you.
The power of doing!
- The quickest way to acquire self-confidence is to do exactly what you are afraid to do!
2. Be proud of who you are and not ashamed of how others see you.
3. Believe you CAN and you are halfway there!Believe you CAN and you are halfway there! Click To Tweet
4. Self-confidence is the best outfit, own it and rock it!
5. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right!
6. Nothing can deem the light that shines from within
7. It is not who you are that holds you back, it is who you think, you are not!
8. Confidence is a magnet to success.
9. Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud!
10. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life but define yourself.
11. You were born to be real, not perfect!
12. Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.
13. When you have self confidence, you can do anything.
15. Experience tells you what to do, confidence allows you to do it.
16. Don’t ever doubt your worth!
17. The worst thing you can do to yourself, is to judge yourself through the eyes of others.The worst thing you can do to yourself, is to judge yourself through the eyes of others. Click To Tweet
18. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
19. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
20. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you.
Self Confidence Quotes For Her: Confident Woman Quotes
What is more inspiring than self-confidence quotes by women for women?
21. It is confidence in our bodies, minds and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.
22. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
23. Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.
Michelle ObamaYour success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude. Michelle Obama Click To Tweet
24. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.
25. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
26. You are not your mistakes. They are what you did and not what you are.
27. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful.
Sophia LorenNothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful Sophia Loren Click To Tweet
28. A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.
29. We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
30. The most effective way to do it is to DO IT.
31. Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good
Diane Von Furstenberg
32. Get more confidence by doing things that excite and frighten you.
33. Doubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out.
Barbra StreisandDoubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out.Barbra Streisand Click To Tweet
34. I have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet
35. The level of confidence women are able to build in women-only groups is important.
36. There’s a confidence and sense of self that comes with age that I didn’t anticipate.
37. For me, so far, confidence has been a journey, not a destination.
38. I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
39. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.
40. I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there, better to be?
Goldie HawnDoubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.Jennifer Lopez Click To Tweet
Self Confident Woman Quotes
I have always believed in the power of a woman, girl power or whatever it is you want to call it.
Like Mae Jemison quote, up there ”The level of confidence women are able to build in women-only groups is important”.
We women need to build ourselves by creating communities, groups where we inspire and aspire to be better versions of ourselves.
The queens we are meant. Creating beautiful homes and winning at work and with our businesses
So here are some more self confident woman quotes to get you ready.
This very first one is a banger!
41. Be a GIRL with a MIND, a WOMAN with ATTITUDE and a LADY with CLASS.
AnonymousBe a GIRL with a MIND, a WOMAN with ATTITUDE and a LADY with CLASS.Anonymous Click To Tweet
42. Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerves.
43. Live from the heart of yourself. Seek to be whole, not perfect.
44. Someone once said to me “I don’t know how you do it”. I replied, “I wasn’t given a choice”.
45. I used to hate feeling embarrassed but then I realized, nobody’s watching and nobody gives a damn.
46. Confidence is the only key. I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.
Emma StoneConfidence is the only key. I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.Emma Stone Click To Tweet
47. I am me, nothing more, nothing less and that is enough.
Harpreet M Dayal
48. Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eyes.
More Confidence Girl Quotes: Girl Confidence Quotes
49. Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.
50. She made broken look beautiful and strong invincible
51. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
52. You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.
53. I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.
54. My life didn’t please me, so I created my life.
55. If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.
56. How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone
57. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
58. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
59. My confidence comes from the daily grind. Training my buff off day in and day out.
60. You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving yourself and see what happens.
Confidence Women Quotes & Beauty Quotes By Coco Chanel
Coco Chanel was the founder of the famous fashion brand, Chanel.
Her life is just so ”confidence-inspiring” that I couldn’t help but share her famous quotes about confidence and beauty.
Chanel was raised by nuns, (after being taken to an orphanage by her dead when she lost her mom) who thought her to sew. A skill that became her life’s work.
From humble beginnings to a celebrated fashion icon after death, she was famously known for her quotes and I am sharing some of them to let you know, you got this, queens!
61. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
62. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, ALOUDThe most courageous act is still to think for yourself, ALOUDCoco Chanel Click To Tweet
63. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
64. Self-confidence is the best outfit. Rock it and own it.
65. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.Coco Chanel Click To Tweet
66. You live but once; you might as well be amusing.
67. There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones.
68. Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway.
69. Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.
70. A girl should be two things. Who and what she wants.
71. If you are sad, add more lipstick and attack.
More Quotes About Self-Confidence
72. “Faith is a living, daring confidence in God’s grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.”– Martin Luther“
73. Confidence is everything. Confidence is what makes that simple white tee and jeans look good.”
74. “Confidence isn’t optimism or pessimism, and it’s not a character attribute. It’s the expectation of a positive outcome.”– Rosabeth Moss Kanter
75. “Along with age comes more confidence, so it kind of works out.”– Leslie Mann
76. “Self-belief is not self-centered. We can only fight effectively for others if we already believe in ourselves.”– Carla H. Krueger“
77. How strongly you believe you really can will play the biggest part in determining if you actually will.” – Lorri Faye
78. “Self respect, self worth, and self love, all start with self. Stop looking outside of yourself for your value.”– Rob Liano
79. “The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
80. ”It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures”.– Oprah Winfrey
81. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world”.– Lucille Ball
82. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world”.– Dalai Lama
83. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced”.
–Vincent Van Gogh
84. Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point, you will. – Venus Williams
85. “We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?”— Marianne Williamson
86. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will’.– Suzy Kassem
87. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good … They’re no better”.— Hayley Williams
88. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live”.— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
89. “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.”
― Karen E. Quinones Miller
The Best Confidence Quotes
I always admire self confident women. They are high-quality women and I see them as highly valued women also.
A confident woman is alluring and attractive. This is a trait of every high quality woman and it is worth possessing.
Here are more self confidence quotes to help boost your self esteem, confidence and bring out that magic that is in you!
90. “The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”― Sylvia Plath
91. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” ― Dr Roopleen
92. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.”― Tina Fey
93. “A competitive and insecure woman will tell you that “true love” is never giving up on someone you’re in love with. A confident and spiritual woman knows that “moving on” doesn’t mean you never loved someone. She realizes that letting go is what God needs her to do because both your happiness and hers requires taking different journeys for spiritual growth. Letting go is sometimes the hardest thing, but it is the most “real love” you will ever experience.”
― Shannon L. Alder
94. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.”― Jodi Picoult
95. “Self command is the main elegance” – Emerson
96. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do”. – Eleanor Roosevelt
97. “Courage is the birthplace of confidence”. – Debbie Millman
98. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence”. – Helen Keller
99. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change”. – Shannon L. Alder
100. “When you have confidence, you can do anything”. – Sloane Stephens
101. I’m the QUEEN of my own little world. – Unknown
Conclusion On Self Confidence Quotes: Confident Women Quotes
Viola! There you have it queens. Self-confidence quotes, self-confident woman quotes, and quotes about confidence and beauty, confident woman quotes, confidence girl quotes, girl confidence quotes, self confidence quotes for woman, confidence quotes for her and confident woman quotes for all you amazing queens .
Nothing is more attractive than a self confident woman and these self confidence quotes will help you develop the mindset of a queen who is unafraid of trying new ventures and adventures.
Using self love affirmations is a great way to build self-confidence in one’s self.
Which of these self confidence quotes are your favorite? Do you have a self-confidence quote I missed on the list? Talk to me in the comments! If you love the graphics, kindly share on your social media!