Affirmations are power mantras you use to positively change your life, from your thinking to the way you do things. These are 101 affirmations for a better you.
Wikipedia defines Affirmations as the practice of positive thinking and self-empowerment fostering the belief that ”a positive mental attitude supported by affirmations will help one achieve success in anything
And I agree. Absolutely!
In a world fraught with so much negativity, wars, killings, starvation, hardships, and all what-nots, one needs to develop great Mental Strength one can ”call on” when life happens.
Well, it is not always easy keeping the positivity flame burning.
However, learning to practice self-improvement and empowerment through reading and positive self-talk makes it easier to deal with negativity when it rears its ugly head.
I try. Yes, I really do try.
It gets daunting at times I tell you but when I feel down, I always remember those times I was in a place I never thought I’d get out of but did.
Like in today’s Post on my Blog Facebook Page, I wrote that at the end of the day, everything will fall in the right places and people would ask ”HOW YOU DID IT AT THE END”.
For every facet of life, there are powerful mantras that you can use, from affirmations for boosting self-confidence and self-esteem to those for managing and overcoming stress, slaying your goals at the work front and generally boosting your life.
Today, I got you all covered. When haven’t I? You all know I always deliver.
The Science Behind Affirmations: What are They?
Table Of Contents
- The Science Behind Affirmations: What are They?
- 1. Affirmations To Build Self Confidence
- 2. Affirmations To Build Healthy & Loving Relationships
- 3. Powerful Affirmations For Work Life Balance
- 4. Affirmations Of Self Love: Self Love Affirmations
- 5. 16 Positive Affirmations For Self Doubt
- How To Use Affirmations
- Conclusion: Affirmations For A Better You.
You know how we do it on Kinging Queen. We get facts. Yeah, real facts so you are convinced to click on those share buttons at the end of the blog post and share to everyone.
What is science saying about affirmations? Studies have shown that not only are they good, they also affect the brain in a positive manner. How so?
They are not only effective in promoting health behaviors in high-risk populations, but they also improve performance in minority groups. Studies have also shown that if used effectively, they have the power to improve and maintain positive self-talk.
It follows that positive mantras can help boost your self-esteem, self-confidence and generally stop you from negative self-talk.
Do you want proof? I totally get you. Check out the studies HERE
I see, you see why you need to be practicing them. Okay, let’s get in the grind of things!
1. Affirmations To Build Self Confidence
One major and important way to benefit from the power of affirmations is building self-confidence. The level of self-confidence you possess determines a whole lot of things in your life. It has a direct effect on your success.
Here are 20 power mantras to build your self-confidence.
- Everything will work out for me
- I am a winner!
- Mistakes are stepping stones to success. They are the path I must tread to achieve my dreams
- I will continue to learn and grow
- I am worthy of love
- The good things coming my way, are worthy of me
- I let go of every negative feeling about myself and accept all that is good
- Every experience I have is perfect for my growth
- I am at home in my body
- I love myself just the way I am
- All is well in my world
- I believe in my skills and abilities
- I deserve to be happy and successful
- Each day of my life is filled with joy and love
- I have great ideas and I make useful contributions
- I acknowledge my own self-worth and my confidence is rising
- My life is a wonderful gift and I must enjoy it
- I am never alone in my pursuit of success. The universe supports me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I am unique. My dreams and aspirations are unique to me.
- Only I am responsible for making my choices and decisions
2. Affirmations To Build Healthy & Loving Relationships
Affirmations also play a key role in building healthy relationships.
You know the feeling you get when you feel less than worthy of someone? You feel you are not attractive enough nor good enough. I have seen women with very terrible and obnoxious characters get married to very nice men.
This isn’t to say you should be like that to get married or get a man/woman or something like that.
I am no relationship expert LOL but I do know that using power mantras for myself has helped me leave relationships where I was treated as less than worthy even after giving my all.
Here are 20 power mantras for building healthy relationships. With yourself and others. Yes, you need SELF LOVE!
- I am worthy of love
- I am not selfish in giving priorities to my desires
- Every experience is a lesson and I learn from them positively
- My heart is filled with love for everyone no matter who they are
- I am flexible and open to new experiences
- My feelings and emotions matter
- Every day is a new opportunity to improve me and be a better person
- My life matters and I refuse to be a doormat
- My heart is open and I speak with loving words
- I am not a prisoner of my past life and experiences
- I live only in the moment and enjoy my life to the fullest
- Every moment brings us a choice and I choose happiness no matter my circumstances
- I meet with only people who will value me
- I am not defined by my flaws because no one is perfect
- Life is BEAUTIFUL and very rewarding
- I experience love wherever I go.
- Loving people fill my life and I easily express love to others
- I am safe
- I rejoice in the love I encounter every day
- All I have, I appreciate
3. Powerful Affirmations For Work Life Balance
Yes, affirmations can give the boost you need to succeed in your workplace. There is nothing more empowering than knowing and believing that you contribute meaningfully to the success of your team at your workplace.
Power mantras will help greatly in believing in your capabilities and working at improving yourself.
Working for yourself or an employer?
Here are 20 power mantras for winning at work!
- I am in tune with the universe
- The universe conspires to make me successful
- I make meaningful contributions to my team
- I value myself and I am valued by my employer
- The passion I have for my job reflects in all I do at work
- I radiate love and inspire my teammates
- I can identify my skill gap and act on it by improving myself
- Confidence is my second skin and I wear it very well
- I am not an island and have the ability to work with people
- People see value in my services and I am rewarded graciously
- I am unique in my talents and abilities
- My job brings me financial abundance
- I further my career with every action I take
- New opportunities come easily for me
- I have my dream job
- My work is valued by my boss
- My clients appreciate and value my work
- I attract new clients every day
- I will attract positive and good customers
- Every day that I work, brings me closer to my financial goals
4. Affirmations Of Self Love: Self Love Affirmations
Often times I have asked this question. Is the idea of Self Love a delusional concept and my answer is always NO. We have to love ourselves first.
That is the only way we can truly build great Self-Esteem and be able to project that love unto others.
For me, I believe that I am the most beautiful girl on earth. No woman’s beauty can intimidate me. I can admire another woman’s beauty but I never get intimidated because I believe I am one of a kind. A limited edition.
That is how you should see yourself too!
Here are 15 power mantras to practice self-love.
- I approve of myself
- I love myself deeply and fully
- My life is a gift
- I release my negative thoughts and I embrace optimism and positivity
- I will only surround myself with positive people
- My imperfections make me unique and special
- I do not need someone else to feel happiness
- I take responsibility for who I am. Good and bad
- My life is a place of balance and hope
- I appreciate my life and satisfaction comes to me with ease
- My efforts are being supported by the universe
- I stay balanced even when others behave otherwise
- My life is a place of happiness and love
- I let go of people who do not have my best interests at heart
- I love the woman I am becoming
Remember, self-love is not about being selfish to others, it is not about being mean to others but about loving yourself.
5. 16 Positive Affirmations For Self Doubt
I have often doubted myself on several occasions. I remember starting this blog while on a 9 to 5 job and telling myself I can’t do it. My self-doubt led to me having a 4-year break from blogging. Oh yes, I did!
There were also occasions at work where I was given additional responsibilities at work and thinking I won’t be able to deliver or meet deadlines.
But, I am the kind of person that never allows fear to win. No, ma’am. Not me. There are moments, there will always be moments where you feel some self-doubt. That is where these power mantras come in. Check out these 16 for warding off self-doubt.
- I believe in ME
- I let go of negative self-talk and self-doubt
- My inner world is what creates my outer world
- I have the power to change my life and world
- I am not my mistakes.
- The only approval that matters is mine
- I am a work in progress
- I am beautiful the way I am
- My voice is valuable and my opinion matters
- I am not afraid to feel my feelings
- I have the right to say NO
- My body is the vehicle of my dreams
- My struggles are opportunities for me to learn and grow
- I am exactly where I need to be
- I nourish my soul and answer to my true hunger
- The more I practice self-love, the more loveable I become
How To Use Affirmations
The key to using power mantras effectively is REPETITION! You have to say it over and over again until it becomes a part of your subconscious.
It becomes a part of you and your beliefs system.
An excellent way of practicing the use of positive affirmations is by saying them at the front of me the mirror. Do you remember how you perfected that pose and smile in the front of a mirror?
Do so with these powerful mantras!
Repeating actually means that through time, they will become positive and Good Habits! You all know how long it takes to form a habit.
That is the science behind effective affirmations. Repetition.
Conclusion: Affirmations For A Better You.
Yes, Queen! You gat this! You can and you should! We all deserve to live the best of lives and a combination of a number of things including the use of ”POWER MANTRAS” is the way. Use affirmations, invest in Personal Development Books, develop great HABITS, learn every day and become the best version of you! You are a Kinging Queen. Be the boss lady you are created to be.
Love yourself. These positive daily affirmations, affirmations of self love, affirmations to overcome self doubt and affirmations, affirmations to build healthy relationships will help you build a great work life balance.
Stop saying ”Yes” when you want to say ”No”, QUIT THOSE THINGS THAT ARE HOLDING YOU BACK. Go win with these affirmations. You are entitled to living and having a good life.
What are your favorite affirmations for a better you? Share in the comment section! If you love this post, share with friends and family on social media platforms.