Some blessing quotes, I read about the other day made me recollect a profound incident that happened recently.
I don’t know if any of you has noticed but most often times than not, just when we think that we can’t go on, we can’t keep trying, unexpected blessings come through, unexpectedly from unexpected quarters.
When we don’t have any more zeal, motivation, or will to continue whatever it is we are doing or trying to achieve, a helper comes from the blue and gives us the necessary boost that we need to go on.
A helper always turns out to be who we least expected. Most times virtual strangers. People we meet “accidentally”. At specific points of needs in our lives.
I think it is a way the universe “balances” things out. Of course, that is my thinking and personal opinion
Unexpected Blessings From Unexpected Quarters
Table Of Contents
- Unexpected Blessings From Unexpected Quarters
- When Unexpected Blessings Comes
- Unexpected Blessings From God
- Blessing Quotes
Today I was reflecting on all that after a colleague made a comment about a guy helping to pay a girl’s tuition fees in their neighborhood. The gist was that the young girl was narrating the fact that her parents could not afford her tuition fees despite the fact that she passed her university entrance exams with flying colors.
Well, she got unexpected blessings from an unexpected person. An absolute stranger. Apparently, the guy took an interest when he overheard the young girl narrating the “ordeal” to someone. He asked the young girl where she lives and followed her to her parents. After determining that the man doesn’t have any ulterior motive (one can never be too careful these days), the parents listened to the stranger.
To cut a long story short (as we would say in Nigeria lol), the guy ended up paying the tuition fees and then left some money in a bank account opened solely for the young girl’s education.
With a promise to help throughout the young girl’s university education! Who does that?
A virtual stranger. A helper. Unexpected blessings from unexpected quarters. Simply amazing.
When Unexpected Blessings Comes
Many a time, I have been blessed with unexpected blessings when I least expected them. There were times I was in a jam, thinking about how to get myself out of it, viola, I get help on a platter of gold.
I have met a lot of people. Funny enough, online that went on to play very big and important roles in my life. More so than family and close friends.
These sort of blessings and the young girl’s story gives hope. It makes me feel there is a lot of good in the world even though the negative tend to “want” to overshadow the positives because bad news travels like wildfire and attracts more than good news.
It is moments like these that give me hope and the courage to keep on even when it feels like all I see is an endless dark tunnel without any hint of light at the end of the said dark tunnel.
It is moments like these that encourage me to be the best version of myself. To go the extra mile, to be extra in everything I do.
Not only for people who are watching, people who look up to me but for me. To know and have a good feeling that whatever I do, I give it the best.
No matter what, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You have to believe that otherwise, you will feel hopeless each time you want to start something and at the end, you won’t succeed in it,
That is why I use these DAILY AFFIRMATIONS to help me every single day. I hope you find them helpful too!
Unexpected Blessings From God
Most times, we tend to count the things that God has yet to do for us rather than count the blessings He has bestowed on us even without asking.
I guess it is human nature but we can do better.
I have found myself doing that most times. Wishing things were different. Thinking if I had a particular thing, life would be different or bitch about how God has not done a certain thing for me while conveniently forgetting the good things He has done and continues doing.
I believe some unexpected blessings and help that came my way were ordained by God. Pre-ordained. Destined to happen. I don’t know who else believes this but I do. Wholeheartedly.
Otherwise, how would you explain the young girl’s story? How would you explain all those help from strangers, friends, and family just when you needed that help?
They are unexpected blessings from God.
God indeed works in mysterious ways as the good book says. That is why we receive blessings in the form of help in ways we cannot explain or define.
That is God for you.
In reminiscing and trying to put my thoughts in perspective on this blog post about unexpected blessings when we least expect them. I came across some God blessing quotes I believe are worth sharing with you all.
Blessing Quotes: 1
“If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.”
Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny
Blessing Quotes: 2
“One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful. We let what was once a miracle become common to us. We get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine..”
Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
Blessing Quotes: 3
“Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.”
Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Blessing Quotes: 4
“Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.”
Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Blessing Quotes: 5
“Blessing is bowing down to receive the expressions of divine favor that in the inner recesses of the human heart and mind make life worth the bother.”
Beth Moore, Believing God
Blessing Quotes: 6
“Life is not a competition. No one has to lose for someone else to win. A true blessing blesses everyone.” Donna Goddard, Waldmeer
Blessing Quotes: 7
“You’ve been given the innate power to shape your life…but you cannot just speak change, you have to LIVE change. Intent paired with action builds the bridge to success. You can’t just want it; you have to do it, live it…BE it! Success isn’t something you have, it’s something you DO!” Steve Maraboli
Blessing Quotes: 8
“God doesn’t bless us just to make us happy; He blesses us to make us a blessing.” Warren Wiersbe
Blessing Quotes: 9
When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
Blessing Quotes: 10
When you begin to worry, go find something to do. Get busy being a blessing to someone; do something fruitful. Talking about your problem or sitting alone, thinking about it, does no good; it serves only to make you miserable. Above all else, remember that worrying is totally useless. Worrying will not solve your problem. Joyce Meyer
More Unexpected Blessing Quotes
- “When God decides to bless you, He will cause situations to come together in your favor no matter what others try to do” – Christie Joyner
- “Lord, I know all the unexpected blessings come from you. Thanks for being so good to me” – Unknown
- “God can cause opportunity to find you. He has unexpected blessings when you suddenly meet the right person, or suddenly your health improve, or suddenly, you are able to payoff your house. That is God shifting things in your favor” – Joel Osteen
- “Be grateful for the tiny things in your life and make room for unexpected and beautiful blessings” – Henry Van Dyke
- “Be gracious in your giving as long as you’re living. The blessings will come back on an unexpected day, and present themselves in an unexpected way” – Joan Marques
- “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around” – Willie Nelson
- “I just thank God for all the blessings” – James Brown
- “According to the Sutras, evil deed results in hardships and good deeds results in blessings” – Bodhidharma
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings” – William Arthur Ward
- “To those leaning on the sustaining infinite, today is big with blessings” – Mary Baker Eddy
Unexpected Blessings From God Quotes
There is nothing more unexpected than unexpected blessings from God. Here are some blessing quotes ‘disguising” as unexpected blessing from God Quotes.
Be lifted! An unexpected blessing from God is knocking on your door right now.
- “Your blessings may come in unexpected ways” – Neil L Anderson
- “God’s blessings go far beyond anything we could ever dream”
- “God always gives us unexpected blessings”
- “Lord, thank you for all the unexpected blessings!”
- “Sometimes, God uses unexpected encounters to bring unexpected blessings”
- “Just when you least expect it and your heart is breaking, God surprises us with unexpected blessings” – Lisa Ebersole Dempsey
- “Get ready for unexpected blessings in unlikely places” – Steven Furtick
- “God loves showing up in unexpected ways at unexpected times” – Church Mouse
- “An unexpected blessing is an answer to a prayer said, trusting that God will get to it no matter how long it takes” – Joan Ambu
- “Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings. See what God has done”
Conclusion: Blessing Quotes
When the task at hand seems daunting, stay the course. If and when it looks like a much-needed break for a breakthrough isn’t coming, stay the course. Be inspired by these blessing quotes. It may look as if nothing good will come out from all the hard work you have put into that project at work or your blog or your efforts at making something work at the home front. Stay the course. Do not be deterred. Unexpected blessings from unexpected quarters are right at the curve. They will find you. Soon. Believe! Most importantly, be thankful! It attracts more blessings. Wishing you all a fabulous week filled with unexpected blessings. Enjoy these blessing quotes and may an angel find you when you least expect it! Share your story. Inspire and motivate others who may be going through a dark patch at the moment!