Comfort zone quotes that will get you out of your comfort zone and help you to achieve more.
The comfort zone is a place of relaxation. It is the safest place to be but dwelling in it for a very long time is toxic for your growth. It is an inviting place but the outcome of dwelling in it is a truckload of regrets; it only gives temporary satisfaction.
There’s nothing wrong with having quality rest from time to time but there’s everything wrong with remaining there.
Just in case you are you need more reasons to get out of your comfort zone no matter the circumstance, below are 34 comfort zone quotes that will do just that for you.
Comfort Zone Quotes To Get You Going No Matter What
Here are the comfort zone quotes you need to get out of your comfort zone and ace the goals you’d like to achieve.
1. Be eager to step outside your comfort zone once in a while; take the risks in life that seem worth taking. The ride might not be as predictable if you’d just planted your feet and stayed put, but it will be a heck of a lot more interesting. – Edward Whitacre, Jr
2. Comfort is the enemy of accomplishment.” Farrah Gray
3. “In the absence of a challenge, there is comfort. In the presence of comfort, there is no modification.” Matt LeMond
4. “Great things never came from comfort zones.” Author not known
5. Life starts at the end of your comfort zone.” Neale Donald Walsh
6. “Bad habits are like comfort zones; easier to get into, but very hard to get out of.” Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
7. “My experience is that you cannot have everything you want but you can have anything you really want. You just need to decide what it is and then plan your departure from the comfort zone.” Jonathan Farrington
8. “Coming out of your comfort zone is tough in the beginning, chaotic in the middle, and awesome in the end, because in the end, it introduces you a whole new world. Make an attempt.” Anonymous
9. “A comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there.” Anonymous
10. The sooner you step away from your comfort zone you’ll realize that it really wasn’t all that comfortable.” Eddie Harris
11. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” Anonymous
12. “Comfort zones are most often extended through discomfort.” Peter McWilliams
13. “A ship in a harbor is safe, but that’s not what a ship is built for.” John Augustus Shedd
14. “Outside of the comfort zone is where many magic happens.” Anonymous
15. “When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities opens in your life.” Eckhart Tolle
16. “Be eager to get out of your comfort zone, if you want to grow.” Chelsea Vincent
17. “If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness.” Les Brown
18. “If you’re in a comfort zone, afraid to venture out, remember that all winners were at one time filled with disbelief.” Anonymous
19. “Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do it. Doing what you’re afraid of, getting out of your comfort zone, taking risk like that – that is what life is.” Amy Poehler
20. “Life loses its meaning when we get stuck up in the comfort zone.”— M. K. Soni
Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone Quotes
Comfort zone quotes that will inspire you to do more, to be more.
21. “As you move outside of your comfort zone, what was once the unknown and frightening becomes your new normal.” Robin S. Sharma
22. Solo travel not only pushes you out of your comfort zone, it also pushes you out of the zone of others’ expectations.” Suzy Strutner
23. “Do something uncomfortable today. By stepping out of your box, you don’t have to settle for what you are – you get to create who you want to become.” Howard Walstein
24. “Do Not Lie to Yourself. We have to be honest about what we want and take risks rather than lie to ourselves and make excuses to stay in our comfort zone.” Roy T.
25. “No one likes to move beyond their comfort zone, but as the saying goes, that’s where the magic happens. It’s where we can grow, learn, and develop in a way that expands our horizons beyond what we thought was possible.” Andy Molinsky
26. “Coming out of your comfort zone is tough in the beginning, chaotic in the middle, and awesome in the end…because in the end, it shows you a whole new world!! Make an attempt…” Manoj Arora
27. “Do not allow your comfort zone to prevent you from adapting to change or from trying new ventures. To be trapped in what is comfortable is the same as allowing yourself to believe that you must remain captive to what was once sufficient for survival.” Byron Pulsife
28. “The reason I want you to focus on stepping out of your comfort zone is this: staying in your comfort zone is the surest way to never grow. By staying in your comfort zone you actually increase the chances of being unhappy and falling into a rut.” Raphael Huwiler
29. “If you don’t step out of your comfort zone and face your fears, the number of situations that make you uncomfortable will keep growing.”— Theo Pistorius
Step Out of Your Comfort Zone Quotes
Comfort zone quotes that will motivate you to take action now.
30. “Dare to learn, to be different, to set your goals, to move out of your comfort zone, to be persistent.”— Anonymous
31. “You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ― Roy T. Bennett
32. “We are so accustomed to the comforts of “I cannot”, “I do not want to” and “it is too difficult” that we forget to realize when we stop doing things for ourselves and expect others to dance around us, we are not achieving greatness. We have made ourselves weak.” ― Pandora Poikilos
33. You need to get outside of your comfort zone to write songs that are interesting, songs that are compelling, songs that are different from what other people are writing.”— Macklemore
34. “The further you get away from yourself, the more challenging it is. Not to be in your comfort zone is great fun.”― Benedict Cumberbatch
Final Thoughts On Comfort Zone Quotes
These comfort zone quotes will motivate you to take action if you desire to be more, to do more.
You have dreams and you are responsible for making them your reality.
You can’t afford to miss it all by remaining in your comfort zone. Step out now and begin to work towards achieving your dreams. You have all it takes to get this done. Ditch your doubts and all the negativity you saved upstairs that has been keeping you.
You’ve got this.
Don’t forget to share these quotes about getting out of your comfort zone. Pin, Tweet, Facebook. Sharing is caring!