Dear Queens, are you bothered about what’s happening at the moment? Do not worry, you never can tell what lies ahead of the moment. These quotes about living in the moment will put a spry in your steps and help you embrace life fully.
The present circumstances are crucial to our success in life. Never give room to let your mind bother about the present and ugly things happening at the moment (what with the pandemic, lockdowns and every other thing in between) Instead, when such a thought comes to your mind, feed your mind with these quotes about living in the moment.
One rule of success in life is to always be conscious of the moment, know what you are doing, and not allow yourself to get trapped.
Stop brooding about the future, stop being overly concerned. That the present moment isn’t interesting doesn’t mean the future won’t be. Believe in yourself that tomorrow will be great, and ahead of the moment, lies joy and happiness.
To stay engaged about the moment, these quotes about living in the moment will keep you grounded and help you be at peace.
Quotes About Living In The Moment
Some Great Quotes About Living In The Moment
Please Share! Thank you!
To stay active and engaged about the moment, here are some great quotes:
1) “Some moments are happy. Some moments are sad. Live each moment. Embrace life!” ― Avijeet Das
2) “Remember to do everything with an abundance of love so that one day you will remember the beauty of every moment lived.” ― Mimi Novic
3) “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” ― Bill Watterson
4) “Enjoy today. It is one of the “good old days” you will miss in the future!” ― Etta Sawyerr
5) “The only way to survive eternity is to be able to appreciate each moment.” ― Lauren Kate
6) “Life is not something we put on the backburner hoping to get to live further down the line” ― Adiela Akoo
7) “Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour.” ― Walt Whitman
8) “I want to see you happy. I want you to live in the moment and smile spontaneously. Your entire face lights up. It’s beautiful.” ― Kerry Lonsdale
9) “If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never truly be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize nothing is lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” ― M.J. Ryan
10) “Life is about dancing in the rain while the sun sings its music and the rainbows deliver hope. It is in being totally and fully present with ourselves, that we can live a whole lifetime in a single moment.” ― Mimi Novic
11) “Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for your life to begin and start making the most of the moment you are in.” ― Germany Kent
12) “Life is a journey, not a destination.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
13) “Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Just today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out tomorrow.” ― Jerry Spinelli
14) “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” ― Amit Ray
15) “Instead of bracing yourself for the perils of the unknown, embrace the joy that is here, in your present moment.” ― Michelle D. Rosado
16) “Your life is your own quote, so define it.” ― Shashidhar Sa
17) “If there’s one thing I learned, it’s that nobody is here forever. You have to live for the moment, each day . . . the here, the now.” ― Simone Elkeles
18) “Forever is composed of snow.” ― Emily Dickinson
19) “I live in the moment. Drink from the fresh spring of the present, you shall get to enjoy the true taste of happiness. If you do not expect anything from the future, then whatever winds may blow, they won’t be able to sway you off your path, will they?” ― Tamuna Tsertsvadze
20) “The goal in life is not to try and live forever, but to create something that will forever be in people’s hearts.” ― Karon Waddell
21) “Overthinking will not empower you over things that are beyond your control. So, let it be if it is meant to be and cherish the moment.” ― Mahsati A
22) “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
23) “What day is it?” asked Pooh. “It’s today,” squeaked Piglet. “My favorite day,” said Pooh.” ― A.A. Milne
24) “Don’t live the same day over and over again and call that a life. Life is about evolving mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.” ― Germany Kent
25). “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
26). “Mindfulness is living in the moment without judging it.” ― Debasish Mridha
27) “Wake up to a brand new day and realize why you woke up to meet the day! Live to the end of another day and understand why you lived in the day!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
28). “Why not just live in the moment, especially if it has a good beat?” ― Goldie Hawn
29) “Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.” ― Charles M. Schulz
30). “You don’t need anyone’s consent to live your dreams” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
31) “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.” ― Henry David Thoreau
32) “The point is to be in the moment, not miss the moment while trying to capture it.” ― Sheralyn Pratt
33) “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.” ― Thomas S. Monson
34) “Life is a preparation for the future, and the best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none.” ― Albert Einstein
35) “Live in the moment—not just for the future moment.” ― Debasish Mridha
36) “The here and now is all we have, and if we play it right it’s all we’ll need.” ― Ann Richards
Please share! Thank you!
37) “The future belongs to those who learn from the past and live brilliantly in the present moment.” ― Debasish Mridha
38) “The older one gets, the more one feels that the present moment must be enjoyed, comparable to a state of grace.” ― Marie Curie
39). “We need to embrace every day and enjoy it as much as we can.” ― Karen Todd Scarpulla
40) “We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends and living our lives.” ― Maya Angelou
41) “As you become more present in your own life, you will begin to enlighten others by your example.” ― Germany Kent
42). “What matters is what we do with the life we have.” ― Carrie Ryan
43). “Living in the moment, that’s the first step to Having.” ― Suh Yoon Lee
44). “Look at everything always as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time: Thus is your time on earth filled with glory.” ― Betty Smith
45). “Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.” ― Mandy Hale
46). “Live in the moment, where everything is just right, take your time and limit your bad memories and you’ll get wherever it is you’re going a lot faster and with fewer bumps in the road along the way.” ― J.A. Redmerski, The Edge of Never
47). “The best way to create a better future is to do your best at this very moment.” ― Debasish Mridha
48). “Unlike man, a dog lives every moment and dies only once.” ― Tapan Ghosh
49). “Don’t wait for a crisis to realize what matters most. Put yourself first right now. Because right now is all we have.” ― Brittany Burgunder
50). “Now is the only time we have, and the only time we have any control over.” ― Richard Carlson
Conclusion: quotes about living in the moment
Did you get inspired by these quotes about living in the moment? Are you ready to take the challenge, and start living your own life “in the moment”?
Stop worrying about tomorrow, understand that each day isn’t going to come without its challenges, put more energy into what you do.
Conclusion On Quotes About Living In The Moment
Dear Queens, what have you learned from these quotes about living in the moment? Check out my Pinterest board on Quotes for quotes about every aspect of life that will inspire and motivate you towards achieving your goals.
I would love to hear from you in the comment section below and don’t forget to share all the beautiful graphics on quotes about living in the moment with friends and family!