As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Good Luck Quotes And Wishes To Make You Feel Lucky
Luck is something everyone wants. Even though some don’t want to believe in luck, such people are still found in certain superstitious behaviors that revolve around luck. Everyone wants to be termed a lucky fellow, either at a place of work or in school.
When a kind of situation is being referred to as an unlucky one, we all know what it could mean, and everyone is trying to avoid such situations. Luck works for hand in hand with confidence, when you are always found lucky, this will surely boost your confidence.
What does the term luck mean? It could be defined as getting success or blessings that one does not sometimes qualify or work for.
Whether you decide to agree or not, you will always have this feeling in your heart of whether you are lucky in a particular situation or not. However, we stand to believe luck is a work of mindset.
Your mindset can affect you either positively or negatively. If you found yourself lucky or not, it’s as a result of how you programmed your mind. If you wish to always be found and termed lucky, constantly feed your mind with quotes about luck.
To help you think positively always, and make you someone that can always be referred to as a lucky one, we’ve gathered several inspiring quotes about luck. Anytime you feel down, things seem not to be working or life seems unfair, go over these quotes about luck again.
Quotes About luck
1) “My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depends on me to keep trying after I have failed.”– Mark Warner
2) “I’ve found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities.” – Timothy Zahn
3) “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Samuel Goldwyn
4) “Learn to recognize good luck when it’s waving at you, hoping to get your attention.” – Sally Koslow
5) “There are rules to luck, not everything is chance for the wise; luck can be helped by skill.” – Balthasar Gracian
6) “Luck is what we make it, not what is thrust upon us. You’ve shown initiative and it has nothing to do with luck.” – George Bellairs
7) “Beware what you wish for unless you have the grace to hope that your luck can be shared.” – Christopher Hitchens
8) Quotes about luck: “Not many people have had as much bad luck as I have, but not many people have had as much good luck, either.”– Tig Notaro
9) “Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.” – Iain Duncan Smith
10) “The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.” – Barbara Sher
11) “Here’s the thing about luck…you don’t know if it’s good or bad until you have some perspective.” – Alice Hoffman
12) “Luck is a goddess not to be coerced and forcibly wooed by those who seek her favors. From such masterful spirits, she turns away. But it happens sometimes that, if we put our hand in hers with the humble trust of a little child, she will have pity on us, and not fail us in our hour of need.” – P.G. Wodehouse
13) “We are all a great deal luckier than we realize, we usually get what we want – or near enough.” – Roald Dahl
14) “Luck is a very thin wire between survival and disaster, and not many people can keep their balance on it.” – Hunter S. Thompson
15) “The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck.” – Channing Pollock
16) “Concentration attracts luck.” – Amit Ray
17) “Luck has nothing to do with it because I have spent many, many hours, countless hours, on the court working for my one moment in time, not knowing when it would come.” – Serena Williams
18) “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” – Thomas Jefferson
19) “You don’t get lucky while sitting on the sofa with your arms crossed doing nothing. You can be lucky only when you are prepared.” – Nesta Jojo Erskine
20) “Good luck is when opportunity meets preparation, while bad luck is when lack of preparation meets reality.” – Eliyahu Goldratt
21) “You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.” – Cormac McCarthy
22) “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama XIV
23) “Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well-spoken words: this is good luck.” – Buddha
24) “The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward.” – Nick Cummins
25) “People say they don’t believe in luck: luck is the reason the dinosaurs got wiped out and why human beings became the new dominant species on this planet.” – Stewart Stafford
26) “I’ve always believed in luck. I love the fact that people can change their lives instantly.” – Fiona Barton
27) “Diligence is the mother of good luck.” – Benjamin Franklin
28) “Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.” – Ray Kroc
29) “I think we consider too much the luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Some Inspiring Luck Quotes
Many battles with a lot of negativity in their mind, there is no way to help yourself in this kind of situation, than to constantly update your mind with luck quotes.
This will help reprogram your mind, make you believe you can do it, and remove every touch of an inferior mindset from you. You should believe, no one is destined to be unlucky, stop seeing yourself as being unlucky in that situation, say to yourself, I can do it, l will fulfill my dream, success is mine.
It’s time to wake up, dust off those negative thoughts, and see the good days ahead of you. Here are luck quotes, that will do wonders in uplifting your soul.
1) “When life appears to be working against you, when your luck is down, when the supposedly wrong people show up, or when you slip up and return to old, self-defeating habits, recognize the signs that you’re out of harmony with intention.”— Aldous Huxley
2) Luck Quotes: “There’s no such thing as luck. These are blessings. God endows them upon you. He makes you a blessing to become a blessing.” — Steve Harvey
3) Luck Quotes: “Luck is predictable; the harder you work, the luckier you get.” — Brian Tracy
4) “You make your luck.”— Neale Donald Walsch
5) “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”— Ernest Hemingway
6) “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”— Thomas Jefferson
7) “Luck and destiny are the excuses of the world’s failures.”— Henry Ford
8) “Concentration attracts luck factor.”— Amit Ray
9) “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” — Tennessee Williams
10) “Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.”— Thomas A. Edison
11) “Mastery is not a question of genetics of luck, but of following your natural inclinations and the deep desires that stirs you from within.”— Robert Greene
12) “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.”— Tony Robbins
13) “The two prime movers in the Universe are Time and Luck.”— Kurt Vonnegut
14) “A lucky guess is never merely luck. There is always some talent in it.”— Jane Austen
15) “You have to have the talent to some extent – I certainly hope I have talent – but you have to have luck as well. Once you get that first shot, that will get you noticed for the rest of your books and that will give the rest of your books a better chance.” — Robert Jordan
16) “Preparation for life is so important. Luck is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity. Opportunity is all around us. Are you prepared?”— Earl Nightingale
17) “It’s never too late to change your luck.”— Diplo
18) “Often you will discover that the harder you work, and the more wisely you work, the luckier you get. But there is luck, and it helps.”— Neil Gaiman
19) “Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity.”— Earl Nightingale
20) Luck Quotes: “There is no such thing as luck, merely opportunity meeting preparedness. George S. Patton Jr.” — George S. Patton Jr.
21) “For there is merely bad luck in not being loved; there is misfortune in not loving.” — Albert Camus
22) “Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage.”— Woody Allen
23) “The loss was not bad luck. It was bad analysis.”— David Einhorn
24) “In New York, you’ve got to have all the luck.”— Charles Bukowski
25) Luck Quotes: “Good luck is just bad luck with its hair combed.” —Stephen King
26) “The Goddess Fortune is the devil’s servant, ready to kiss any one’s ass.”— William Blake
27) “Health is a function of three things. 1. Luck 2. Genetics and 3. Choices in your lifestyle.”— Bill Walton
28) Luck Quotes: “Some folk want their luck buttered.” — Thomas Hardy
29) “The honster the man, the worse luck.” — John Ra
30) “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”— Abdul Kalam
31) “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” — Harry Golden
32) “He was just a coward and that was the worst luck any many could have.” — Ernest Hemingway
33) “Luck tends to come to people who are prepared.” — Colin Powell
34) “Bad luck for the young poet would be a rich father, an early marriage, an early success or the ability to do anything well.”— Charles Bukowski
35) “We were expelled from Paradise, but it was not destroyed. The expulsion from Paradise was in one sense a piece of good fortune, for if we had not been expelled, Paradise would have had to be destroyed.”— Franz Kafka
36) “I agree with Sophocles: the greatest luck is not to have been born – but, as the joke goes on, very few people succeed in it.”— Slavoj Žižek
37) “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances, be more active, show up more often.” — Brian Tracy
38) “The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.” — Barbara Sher
Good luck quotes.
The below are good luck quotes to inspire fortune and reawaken your soul.
You can as well send these quotes to family and friends, who are going through hard times.
● My great-grandmother lived to be 100 years old, so I got to know her. She always sent us birthday cards that had $2 bills inside – we kept them for good luck – Dana Perino
● I keep a lucky red rag in my pocket when I bat, which has been a good luck charm for a few years. – Steve Wang
● Humans having any kind of sporting chance against hostile alien invaders armed with superior technology – Good luck. If they’re advanced enough to cross the enormous distances of interstellar space, they’re advanced enough to wipe us out without breaking whatever in their physiology passes for a sweat.- Nick Sagan
● Our lives are in God’s hands. We have no control. We can’t control Him by using the Bible or cross as a good luck charm without a thorough reformation of heart and life.- T. B. Joshua
● The problem that people don’t understand is that active managers, almost by definition, have to be poorly diversified. Otherwise, they’re not active. They have to make bets. What that means is there’s a huge dispersion of outcomes that are consistent with just chance. There’s no skill involved. It’s just good luck or bad luck.- Eugene Fama
● The year 1999, the seventh month, from the sky will come a great King of Terror. To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, Before and after Mars to reign by good luck. –Nostradamus
● In Portugal, seeing a black cat is a bad sign; it’s bad luck. But they tell me if it crosses from left to right, it’s good luck. But I don’t like black cats!- Nuno Espirito Santo
● I was making a film on Muhammad Ali in 1964, and I went to Miami to film everything around the fight for the world championship with Sonny Liston. I had the good luck of flying down to Miami, and there was one empty seat, and the guy sitting next to this empty seat was Malcolm X. William Klein
● In the U.S., the ’50s and ’60s marked the documentary’s golden age, especially at CBS, where pioneering television journalist Edward R. Murrow, immortalized in George Clooney’s Good Night, and Good Luck,’ produced such landmark investigations as the CBS Reports program ‘Hunger in America.’- Naomi Wolf
Conclusion – Luck Quotes
Quotes about luck, quotes on luck and/or luck quotes whichever you choose to call them) are to inspire you to keep trying, never to give up, and believe you can do that which seems impossible to you.
These good luck quotes can help you get inspired and believe in yourself.
If you love this article, kindly help in sharing it!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.