Do you know that asking flirty questions to your partner plays a big part in strengthening your love life? Flirting with your partner doesn’t only make your communication better and more effective, it makes you more open with each other and helps your relationship greatly. It is a great way to promote intimacy in your relationship. Here are 21 flirty questions to ask your boyfriend. So ask away, darling.
Flirty Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Table Of Contents
Flirting is a good way to make a partner feel good about him or herself. It can make you feel sexy, as well. Flirting can create a sense of attraction between partners, which is very beneficial in a relationship because couples who flirt together stay together.
Moreover, people who flirt with their partners seem to be more at ease and less stressed. Couples who flirt together seem to be more intimate plus flirting can definitely make you feel sexier.
So, you have a boyfriend?
If yes, how flirtatious are you with him on a regular basis?
Are you sure you know how to flirt?
It’s easy Sis!!! Chill!!!
But first, let’s see what flirting actually is and how it absolutely benefits your mental health and wellbeing.
What is Flirting?
Flirting is behaving as if you are sexually attracted to someone but in a very playful manner. You can flirt with your boyfriend, a platonic friend whom you may be interested in romantically,
Wikipedia has this to say about Flirting.
“Flirting or coquetry is a social and sexual behavior involving spoken or written communication, as well as body language, by one person to another, either to suggest interest in a deeper relationship with the other person, or if done playfully, for amusement.”
Flirting usually involves speaking and behaving in a way that suggests a mildly greater intimacy than the actual relationship between the parties would justify, though within the rules of social etiquette, which generally disapproves of a direct expression of sexual interest in the given setting.
This is usually done by communicating a sense of playfulness or irony perhaps by using double entendres (where one meaning is more formally appropriate, and another more suggestive). Body language used in flirting often includes flicking the hair, intimate eye contact, brief and flitting touches, open stances, sitting closer to the person of interest amongst other equally flirty gestures.
Flirting more often than not, is done in an under-stated, shy or light-hearted style.
Why Flirting Is Good For Your Mental Health
Flirting is beneficial when it comes to your mental health and wellbeing because it plays key roles I am very sure never even crossed your mind nor really thought about.
Come to think of it, I have never really thought about flirting impacting my mental health in a positive way. The thing is I have only known that I generally feel good when flirting especially when the person I am flirting with, flirts back.
Yes, I am single darling. I am allowed to flirt so are you!
So what possible health benefits can there be from flirting?
The people at VeryWellMind, a well trusted website has a lot to say to the benefits flirting. Here are some of them.
1. Flirting Reduces Stress. Yes, imagine how those playful touches, intimate eye contacts, sitting closer to the person makes you feel all good. Those feelings releases dopamine and make you happy.
This reduces stress a great deal. There are other ways you can release stress aside flirting and this guide on 11 sure fire ways of reduce stress is a great place to get more ideas to reduce stress and live better.
2. It Boosts Your Self Esteem and Confidence. I have often argued that whatever you do with boldness will always boost your self esteem and confidence. This is true. Flirting takes boldness to “indulge” in and when you are able to muster that extra bit of courage to flirt with a man (or woman) as the case may be, it is bound to improve your self esteem.
4 Tasks That Will Boost Your Self Confidence
11 Powerful Strategies To Build Self Esteem
3. Flirting Improves Your Communication Skills. Absolutely! Flirting is a form of communication and it does not only involve verbal communication, it also makes use of body languages.
We all know how important communication is when it comes to building relationships be it platonic or romantic. Flirting helps you build great communication with your man and someone you are romantically interested in.
4. Flirting Makes You Feel Sexy. Now, tell me this is a lie! This is the whole truth Sis. LOL! Flirting is so damn good, it makes you feel sexy! Those clever double entredres, stolen touches and pats here and there, flicking of your hair. Damn, girl! Flirting makes you feel sexy and I can assure you a hundred percent that these flirty questions to ask your boyfriend are guaranteed to take your sexy meter from zero to a hundred in a jiffy!
5. Strengthens Your Relationships. Flirting with your man and/or a romantic interest, helps strengthen the bond between you. This is because flirting is fun and is always guaranteed to bring a spark that may have been lacking in your life. So flirt away and build strong relationships.
Related: 9 Deep Relationship Questions Everyone Should Ask
Fun and Flirty Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Would you please turn your head and direct your gaze towards your partner and ask him these flirty questions but only after first giving him a heartfelt happy smile and a super sloppy kiss and peck…
Here are 21 fun flirty questions to ask your boyfriend.
1. What turns you on?
2. What turns you off?
3. Tell me your mystery sexual fantasies.
4. Have you ever rested naked?
5. Do you have a mystery crush I should know about?
6. Which do you lean forward to, snuggling or kissing?
7. How do you feel about an open show of love?
7. Would you love to play a game of truth or dare with me?
8. What are your thoughts on romantic weekend gateways?
10. How does my touch make you feel down there?
11. Your perfect date would be?
12. What gift can I get you to fall more insanely in love with me?
13. Are you ticklish? Where is most ticklish on your body?
14. Do you have a happy place?
15. I think guys should always make the first move, do you agree?
16. Between money, love, and me, which would you go for?
17. Have you ever had a perfect kiss? Tell me about it!
18. Have you ever stopped a quarrel by giving your partner a kiss so that declaring your feelings were more important than arguing?
19. On a scale of 1-10, how romantic will you rate yourself?
20. What is your favorite memory of us?
21. Would like to bathing naked with me?
Conclusion on Flirty Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Sis, we have established that flirting is great for your mental health and general wellbeing so go ahead and start flirting with these fun and flirty questions to ask your boyfriend!
Who says flirting has to be with just your boyfriend? As long as you are single and the other party is single and you like him, go and flirt. It is strangers who become friends and the loves of our lives.
So, take the bold step and go snag yourself a man. Mind you, not just any man, a good, kind and empathetic man.
Don’t forget to share these flirty questions with the women in your lives. Sharing is caring!