Affirmations are power mantras. They are positive sayings and words you say to yourself on a daily basis to center yourself and help you manifest more things in life. A grateful and thankful heart is a heart that is bound to receive more and these affirmations of gratitude are going to be a daily dose of thankfulness.
When you use Affirmations of gratitude, it means affirming gratitude to nature and life. Making gratitude as a way of life and living will help one adopt a positive approach to every aspect of one’s life because when you only tend to look at your failings and difficulties, it becomes difficult to practice gratitude.
Gratitude is thus necessary to be inculcated as a way of life and the use of affirmations of gratitude is a great way to practice gratitude.
Affirmations Of Gratitude For A Daily Dose of Thankfulness
Table Of Contents
Affirmations are becoming very popular by the day because people are now becoming aware of their power for personal growth and self development.
That is how powerful affirmations are!
Affirmations are so powerful that when you read them, you can’t help but want to live and breathe those words and these affirmations of gratitude are not going to be any different because I reckon that it will be shared a million times.
But first, what are affirmations?
You may have heard the word affirmations being bandied about just about everywhere you look but what are they really?
Affirmations are short, powerful and positive statements. That is why I like referring to them as power mantras. These short powerful statements allows you to control your thoughts and put negative thinking at bay. Affirmations shape your thoughts and become the bedrock of your reality.
This happens when you make them a part of you by saying or thinking about them often. I personally believe affirmations become even more powerful when you use the power of the mirror.
What I mean by the power of the mirror is that you stand in the front of a mirror, and say these power mantras to yourself, consciously make them a part of your daily self care routine.
Research has also backed the power of affirmations. You read that right. One key psychological theory behind positive affirmations is the very first self-affirmation theory by a psychologist, Claude Steel.
The social psychologist Claude Steele first proposed the theory of self-affirmation. A major insight of this theory involves the notion that although people try to maintain specific self-images (such as “being a good student” or “being a good family member”), that is not their primary motivation. Rather, individuals are motivated to maintain global self-integrity, a general perception of their goodness, virtue, and efficacy. There is thus some fungibility in the sources of self-integrity. If individuals feel relatively positive about themselves in one domain, they are willing and able to tolerate a threat to their self-integrity in another domain.Self Affirmation Theory
The affirmation theory posits that when the self integrity of a person is threatened by external forces (friends, families, life issues etc.), they need not try to respond defensively but rather reinforce themselves and their self integrity by choosing to affirm positively using affirmations.
So, yes, affirmations are not only backed by science, they are effective and by choosing to make them a part of one’s daily life, one is bound to embrace positivity more often.
Affirmations Of Gratitude
Having known what affirmations are and how powerful they are, let’s have a look of affirmations of gratitude that you can start practicing beginning today for a daily dose of gratitude and thankfulness.
- I am grateful for my life experiences.
- I am grateful for my job.
- I am grateful for my family and friends.
- I am grateful for every opportunity given to me by the universe.
- I am grateful for the gift of life.
- I am grateful to be a part of this amazing universe.
- I am grateful for the gift of amazing friendships.
- I am thankful for the gift for food and shelter.
- I am grateful for all the beautiful experiences life has given me.
- I am grateful for technology.
- I am grateful for the abilities life has bestowed on me.
- I am grateful for the blessings of God in my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of nature.
- I am grateful for the ability to make choices that will better my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of love.
- I am grateful for the ability to love and be loved.
- I am grateful for the mentors who have helped my life.
- I am grateful for the gift of divine and good health.
- I am grateful for my cat and dog. I am thankful for their love for me and my love for them.
- I am grateful for fresh starts.
Affirmations For Gratitude
There is popular Church song that says “count your blessings, name them one by one and see what the Lord has done”. Affirmations of gratitude are a great way to count your blessings every day and be thankful.
Here are more affirmations for gratitude that you can use in starting your gratitude journey.
- I am grateful for the support system from my friends and family.
- I see the good in my life and I am thankful for every single good thing in and about my life.
- I am thankful for the sweet memories I constantly create for myself.
- I am thankful for the sweet memories I have had and will continue to have with friends and family.
- I am grateful for the small things in life.
- I am grateful for the beautiful things in my home.
- I am grateful for the ability to practice gratitude and thankfulness.
- I am grateful for my siblings
- I am grateful for all the beautiful places I have been able to visit and see.
- I constantly look for things to be thankful for.
- I am grateful for the love I receive from strangers.
- I am grateful for the opportunities my job affords me every single way.
- I am grateful for the ability to bask in the sun.
- I see everything around me as a blessing and I am thankful for that.
- I am thankful for the energy provided by the universe and I make use of it diligently to better my life and that of others.
- Even when things do not go as planned, I try my best to see the bright side and be thankful for chances to make changes.
- I am thankful for everything.
Conclusion: Affirmations of Gratitude
What are you grateful for? Remember that the more you are in a state of gratitude, the more you will attract things to be grateful for so why not start practicing gratitude using these powerful affirmations of gratitude and manifest more blessings into your life?
Affirmations of gratitude are great way to start daily positive affirmations to herald in positive thinking and reflections into your life.
Let me know which of these affirmations resonates with you and/or the affirmations for gratitude that you use that you use personally.
Here are more 101 Powerful Positive Affirmations To Improve Your Life