The importance of Self Care can never ever be overemphasized! It is paramount for self-love, self-improvement and overall quality of life
That is why I am bringing to you these self-care items you should get for your self-care needs.
If there is one thing we should make a habit of, it is self-care. We have this habit of running on our reserves and then when we break down, we ask ourselves what we did wrong!
Well, you, we did everything wrong!
Running on reserves without refueling. Seriously? Who does that?
We all do!
We can get so caught up with the hustle and bustle that is our everyday life and then forget we are humans and not computers.
The last time I checked, even computers break down.
Story of our lives.
Well, you all know I got your backs anytime, any day. 24/7 and I don’t fail (erm, okay, I’ve been incognito for the past weeks. It doesn’t mean I forgot you all. How can I?).
That is why I want to share with you these all-time favorites self-care items you should get for your self-care needs.
Meanwhile, if you missed my post on self-care ideas, you can read it here 101 Amazing Ways To Love Yourself!
Since I love sharing other fabulous blogs and websites that you could look up, check out Latest Deals and cop some great deals for yourselves!
I gat you. You know me!
What are Self Care Items/Products?
Before, we talk about self-care items you should get for your self-care needs, let’s know what self care items/products are!
Self-care items are essentially items and/or products that you can use to take care of your self, care and pamper yourself.
They have the ability to take away stress 11 Ways You Need To Overcome Stress, invigorate you, boost your self-confidence, enhance your health, re-align your energy with nature, center you, enhance focus, boost productivity!
And that is just the tip of the iceberg!
Who doesn’t want some Self-Confidence Boosters when you are running on low batteries?
Realigning your energy with that of nature is one of the great benefits of investing in self-care items! You get balance, you get centered and are able to focus on the important aspects of your life.
Now that we know self-care items equals balance and productivity, let’s get to the big reveal!
1. Bath Bombs
If you haven’t joined the bandwagon of using bath bombs, now is the time to join and reap all the benefits of bath bombs!
You get to choose from fragrances like Mango, coconut, strawberry, green tea, and the likes.
Soak up in the bath, inhale the fragrances, get out and you smell heavenly.
Voila, instant self-confidence booster!
Here are varieties to choose from on Nagaliving Bath Bombs Gift Set, 20 Wonderful Fizz Effect Handmade Bath Bombs
- CalmNFiz Bath Bombs for Women Gift Set 20pcs Natural Wonderful Fizz Effect Bath Bomb for Bubble & Spa Bath
- Bath Bombs, 7 Natural Bath Bomb Gift Set, Handmade Bubble Bath Bombs for Women
- Nagaliving Bath Bombs Gift Set, 10 Organic Bubble Bath Bombs
2. Scented Candles
I have a thing with candles! You can call it candles fetish.
People over here at my corner of the world don’t do this a lot so when people come to my apartment and see candles in the living room and my baths, they give me some crazy ass looks!
Sounds funny as I am writing this. I have been known to do some eccentric things and to some, my love for candles is one of them!
Scented candles relax me. They give off this ambiance that I cannot explain. You need to indulge in it to understand what I am talking about.
They not only have the capacity to relax you, but they also fill your apartment with scents you will absolutely love!
Give these ones below a try and tell me about your experience!
- Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Scented, Classic 22oz Large Jar Single Wick Candle, Over 110 Hours of Burn Time
3. A Journal
Journaling is something I believe everyone should do. There are several reasons why you should own and keep a journal.
A journal helps you ”document” your thought processes on a daily basis. When you write stuff like this down, it helps you identify positive and negative triggers.
That way, you avoid stressors and embrace positive vibes more. The result is more productivity, Creativity and enhanced focus.
Check out these Journals for just about every budget! No excuses!
If you are looking for prompts to help you on your journaling journey, My Pinterest board has everything you absolutely need!
Here are some journal prompts to get you started on your brand new journal!
The below journals from Amazon are the real deal when it comes to self-care items
- EOOUT 3 Pack A5 Spiral Notebook Journals for Women, Hardcover Notebook, 6″x 8.5″, 160 Pages, Purple and Blue Pattern, Back Pocket
- PAPERAGE Lined Journal Notebook, (Blush), 160 Pages, Medium 5.7 inches x 8 inches – 100 GSM Thick Paper, Hardcover
- Lock Diary for Women Vintage Lock Journal Refillable Personal Locking Diary Leather Locking Journal Writing Notebook Girls B6 Secret Journal with Combination Passwords 5.5 x 7.8 in, Sunflower Pink
4. Home Spa Set
What wouldn’t you do to have a home spa set? You don’t have to pay top dollar to relieve those muscle aches and kinks.
From exfoliating to skin polishing, a home spa set got you covered.
The beauty of it is, you get to use it again and again.
You save money and reap all the benefits you get when you go to professional Spa.
I told you, I got you covered!
Shopping links? Right below! For just about any budget!
- Bath and Body Gift Basket For Women and Men – 9 Piece Set of Vanilla Coconut Home Spa Set, Includes Fragrant Lotions, Extra Large Bath Bombs, Coconut Oil, Luxurious Bath Towel & More
- Spa Luxetique Spa Kit for Women, Rose Spa Gift Set, Relaxing Home Spa Kits, Spa Gifts for Women Includes Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Hand Cream.
- Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath Set, Aromatherapy Home Spa Set with Natural Mint Fragrance, 17 Pcs Gift Basket, Eucalyptus Bath Oil, Shower Gel, Bubble Bath, Bath Crystal, Steamer Tablet & More.
- Spa Gift Basket, Spa Luxetique Spa Gift Set for Women – 12 Pcs Lavender Scented Bath Set, Relaxing Home Spa Set with Essential Oil, Bubble Bath, Bath Salts, Body Scrub, Spa Package for Women.
5. Foot/Pedicure Spa
You get home from a very tiring day. Legs are swollen from sitting or for standing for long hours.
Tired to the bones and you just wish if you could put those legs in a warm bath and just soak them for minutes or hours.
Oh, what a relief that would be!
Imagining it alone takes away some of the stress and then it really happens because you’ve got one of these beauties at home!
Your feet will not only thank you, but your body will also thank you especially when you have some Epsom salts to throw in!
Go right ahead and indulge. Pamper yourself. Stress be gone!
You get to have feet that are so smooth that boo can’t help but indulge in some foot fetish.
Here are more foot/pedicure sets you will absolutely love!
- Foot Spa Kit Spa Gifts for Women, Foot Care Set with Tea Tree Essential Oil, Bath Epsom Salts, Foot Lotion for Foot Soaking, Professional Pedicure Tools Bath Set for Women.
- Girlz Squad Foot Spa Sets for Girls Ages 7-12 with Nail Kit for Kids – DIY Manicure and Pedicure Set with Foot Care Kit Perfect for Sleepovers and Slumber Party. Helps Develop Self-Care and Creativity.
- Gena Feet-to-Go Pedicure Kit that helps prevent foot odor, soften calluses and skin and refresh tired feet, perfect for travel.
- Foot Pedicure Spa Set,Foot Soak Spa Home Pedicure Kit with Bath Salt, Moisturizing Foot Scrub Cream Lotion, Foot Care for Dead Skin, Dry Cracked Feet, Make Feet Soft.
6. Self Care Books
You all know I am big on Self Improvement and Personal Development. It is why I started this blog and I wouldn’t be doing you all good if I don’t throw in some self-care books in this list!
You can never go wrong with learning and learning is a huge part of self-love!
How can you practice self-love and self-care if they are not a part of you?
You cannot practice them if you always put every other thing before your needs?
Want to get out of your own way and stop sabotaging your needs and wants?
Read and learn art!
These are my Amazon best picks of self-care books.
- A Year of Self-Care: Daily Practices and Inspiration for Caring for Yourself (A Year of Daily Reflections
- The Gift of Self Love: A Workbook to Help You Build Confidence, Recognize Your Worth, and Learn to Finally Love Yourself
7. Self Care Items: Love Your Skin Bundle
You know how you all feel when boo reaches out and then you remember you haven’t shaved for days.
And you want the lights out and when and if he wants to touch you on a particular, you stylishly hold his hands and take it somewhere else.
You run around. From work to the house. Then you probably need to cook and/or take care of kids…
Then you forget yourself. You forget to take care of you.
Get shaved and be all smooth.
You need to take care of yourself too, darling! You matter too!
Don’t get so caught up you forget to pamper yourself!
You need a body care bundle at home for the rescue any single time!
Amazon has just the best to offer!
From body scrubs, body oils, facial care, moisturizers, and others, you’ve got your whole body covered!
Go on and indulge. You deserve it!
8. Self Care Items: Acupressure Rings (All Under $15)
When I was researching for this blog post, I saw these beauties and fell in love!
If you have never used them, you absolutely should!
They are massagers for your fingers. You can wear them after a long day typing on your computer, doing house chores, running around, hiking etc!
They work by relieving your fingers and I don’t know any better item you can use to achieve this!
My Amazon picks for acupressure rings are all under $15! See them below.
- Acupressure Rings and Bracelets Massagers Set Spiky Sensory Finger Rings for Finger and Hand Wrist Massage Pain Relief
- Adults, Silent Stress Reducer and Massager Fidget Ring for Anxiety for Men, Women, Adults (Classic Colors)
- Acupressure Finger Masager Combo Kit ~ Sujok Ring, Sujok Power Ball, K-Roll, Sujok Thumbs, Wooden Jimmy with Reflexology Chart (Hand/Feet) Relieve Stress
9. Yoga Set
You remember how I said that self-care centers and balances you at the beginning of this blog post?
One way to achieve that balance is by practicing Yoga.
From improved flexibility to a balanced metabolism, increased muscle strength and tone, improved cardio and circulatory health, these are many more are the benefits you get from Yoga and why you should practice it.
Like seriously, who wants to miss out on all those benefits!
Get yourself these Yoga set beauties and get your game on.
Centre and balance.
Remember that! Someone, get me these beauties! I need to get my Yoga on!
- BalanceFrom GoYoga 7-Piece Set – Include Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap, 2 Yoga Blocks, Yoga Mat Towel, Yoga Hand Towel, Yoga Strap and Yoga Knee Pad.
- Gaiam Beginner’s Yoga Starter Kit Set (Yoga Mat, Yoga Block, Yoga Strap) – Light 4mm Thick Printed Non-Slip Exercise Mat for Everyday Yoga – Includes 6ft Yoga Strap & Yoga Brick.
- Gaiam Essentials Yoga Block (Set Of 2) – Supportive, Soft Non-Slip Foam Surface For Yoga, Pilates, Meditation.
- Clever Yoga Set – Complete Beginners 7-Piece Yoga Kit Includes 6mm Thick Yoga Mat, 2 Yoga Blocks, Yoga Strap, Mat Towel, Hand Towel and Carrying Bag for Women and Men.
10. Self Care Guides
For everything you do, you need a guide.
Something that will ”push” you in the right direction
To show you the ways, whys, and hows.
You need a guide. These guides are just what you need to take you on this journey.
- The Extremely Busy Woman’s Guide to Self-Care: Do Less, Achieve More, and Live the Life You Want (Holiday Gift for Women, Self Care Journal, Gift for Mom, Women Empowerment)
Conclusion On Self Care Items
So there you have it. Self care items you should get for your self-care needs.
Oh and by the way, if you are one of the guys following my blog, make me proud and get these items for your boos. I promise they will love you more because they would be convinced that you have their backs!
It doesn’t have to be a special occasion. Even if it is not anniversary of any special occasion, gift yourself and loved ones these self care items.
Learn to practice self love and self care. It is your right.
You are entitled to looking after yourself and investing in your Personal Development. Gift that man in your life, share with BFF, spread love and care and you will be better for it.
Which of these items do you love most and how many are you gifting yourself and the people in your life? Let us know in the comment section and don’t forget tp share this on social media.