Dear Queens, let’s talk about Mental Health Journal Prompts for better mental and emotional wellbeing today. Mental illnesses abound especially with the recent Coronavirus Pandemic that has led to Lockdowns and Social Distancing. Our mental health has taken a lot of bashings and we need to do all we can to protect our mental wellbeing to avoid declining and deteriorating health.
When you live with mental health issues, one of the best way to stay grounded is to start and keep a mental health journal. Statistics estimates that about 25% of population will experience some kind of mental health problem in the course of a year, with anxiety and depression. WOMEN are found to be the most common victims than men and about 10% of children suffer from mental health disorders.Statistics estimates that about 25% of population will experience some kind of mental health problem in the course of a year, with anxiety and depression and WOMEN are found to be the most common victims than men and about 10% of… Click To Tweet 50 Journal Prompts For Mental Health Click To Tweet
These 50 journal prompts for mental health are great mental health journal ideas that will ease your anxiety and depression and help you maintain optimum mental and emotional wellbeing.
Mental Health Journal Prompts
Table Of Contents
1. How is your mental health right now?
2. How has your mental health changed since the beginning of the year?
3. What are you doing to improve your mental health?
4. What severity is your mental health on a scale of 1 to 10?
5. Do you believe childhood trauma has impacted your current mental health?
6. What mental illnesses do you struggle with?
7. How old were you when you knew you had mental health issues?
8. How has your mental health changed over the years?
9. What types of medical treatments have you tried for your mental health?
10. Have you been to therapy or counseling for your mental health?
11. What natural remedies do you use for your mental health?
12. Have lifestyle changes made an impact on your mental state?
13. What are some daily habits or routines that help your mental health?
14. Describe your mental health morning routine.
15. Describe your mental health nighttime routine.
16. What are some things people get wrong about mental health?
17. What do you wish you could explain to people about mental health?
18. What misconceptions about mental health did you learn about?
19. What has been your experience with stress?
20. How has stress impacted your life?
21. What are some of your stress-relieving methods?
22. What is your experience with anxiety?
23. Have you been officially diagnosed with an anxiety disorder?
24. What do you do on a daily basis to help with your anxiety?
25. What anxiety triggers do you have?
Get this digital journal to start your journaling
More Mental Health Journal Ideas
26. Have you given anything up to help with your anxiety?
27. Do you have people you can talk to about your anxiety?
28. Do you suffer from depression?
29. Has your depression been officially diagnosed?
30. What severity is your depression?
31. What are some of your depression triggers?
32. Does journaling your feelings help with your mental health?
33. Have you found a specific form of journaling that helps the most?
34. How do you feel about stream of consciousness journaling?
35. Start a gratitude journal and write 5-10 things you are grateful for.
36. Do you find journaling your daily feelings and thoughts is helpful?
37. Does writing about a specific topic in your journal help you?
38. Write something creative in your journal today, such as a poem or short story.
39. How are you feeling today?
40. What is something that made you feel happy recently?
41. What is something that made you feel sad recently?
42. What is something new you tried recently?
43. Focus on gratitude today. What are you most grateful for?
44. How is your mental health different when you spend more time alone?
45. How often do you reach out to other people?
46. How do you feel about other people reaching out to you?
47. What kind of self-care practices are part of your routine?
48. Do you practice self-love?
49. How do you feel about self-help for your mental health?
50. What can you do TODAY to improve your mental health?
Conclusion: Journal Prompts For Mental Health
These mental health journal prompts and mental health journal ideas will bring the much needed relief you need when you use the journaling prompts and write out your emotions and feelings. This way, you are able to deal with them and thus reduce your anxiety and depression for better mental health. Are there other journal prompts you use for your mental wellbeing? Share with us in the comment below and if you found these mental health journal prompts helpful, kindly share on social media and with friends and family!