With the way social media is and all the glamour we see being showcased day in and day out, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and left out especially when life isn’t going as planned for us. This is where quotes about self confidence comes in. To motivate us, to feel and practice gratitude and gear us into putting in the effort we need for our personal growth and development.
Each day we come online on each of our favorite social networks (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), we see people with expensive and flashy wear. We may feel intimidated by these things, and lose confidence in ourselves or perhaps feel we are not good enough.
Many things could contribute to lack of self confidence in people. Once it’s lacking, they might lack the courage to speak in public, try new things, make suggestions in public, meet new friends, because they believe that they aren’t good enough.
However, the good news is this; your self confidence can be built, by doing some things, like loving yourself, taking good care of your bodies, and devoting your time to reading self confidence quotes.
It would also help if you got inspired and motivated as this can also help you build self-confidence.
Related: How To Love Yourself More.
Below are some popular self confidence quotes that can help you get motivated and inspired
● “We are always the same age inside” by Gertrude Stein.
● “You’re gorgeous, you old hag, and if I could give you just one gift ever for the rest of your life, it would be this; Confidence. It would be the gift of Confidence—either that or a scented candle” by David Nicholls.
● “Stop thinking you’re doing it all wrong. Your path doesn’t look like anybody else’s because it can’t, it shouldn’t, and it won’t” — Eleanor Brownn.
● “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit” — e.e. cummings.
● “As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant — Nic Sheff.● “I have great faith in fools – self-confidence my friends will call” it by Edgar Allan Poe, Marginalia.
● “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.” — Tim Fargo
● “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” — Zen Shin
● “kindness and confidence quote in black text on mottled green background” – Lao Tzu
● “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates Love.” — Lao Tzu
● “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” — Howard Washington Thurman● “Live from the heart of yourself. Seek to be whole, not perfect.” — Oprah Winfrey
● “If you want to improve your self confidence quotes, stop giving other people the calculator.” — Tim Fargo
Confidence Girl Quotes
Table Of Contents
Do you feel like you’ve run out of Confidence, this confidence girl Quotes will boost your Confidence.
No one is perfect, there are times we feel down, there are times things won’t get alright, which will make us think we are losing, but this doesn’t mean we’ve lost Confidence. No! With these confidence girl quotes, you will find your Confidence springing up in new dimensions.
● “Sometimes, if you fake confidence long enough, you’re going to be confident.” – Elle King.
● “Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.” – Lilly Singh.
● “Confidence is key. Sometimes, you need to look like you’re confident even when you’re not.”– Vanessa Hudgens.
● “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” – Peter T. McIntyre.
● “I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.”– Jessie J.
● “Confidence is everything. Confidence is what makes that simple white tee and jeans look good.” – Ciara.
● “The confidence of the people is worth more than money.”– Carter G. Woodson.
● “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brene Brown.
● “Don’t take anything for granted. If you don’t believe in yourself, nobody else will. Have a little more Confidence.”– Cathy Moriarty
● “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.”-Theodore Roosevelt
● “Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.” – Sabrina Carpenter.
● “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good.” – Diane von Furstenberg.
● “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”– T. Harv Eker.
● “Through my education, I didn’t just develop skills, I didn’t just develop the ability to learn, but I developed confidence.”– Michelle Obama
● “If you don’t have any confidence, you’re not going to do anything.”– Stefon Diggs.
Quotes About Self Confidence.
Without self confidence, our self-esteem is nothing. Quotes about self confidence will help build your self-esteem.
The way we build and imagine ourselves is what we become. Sometimes we all dream of achieving big things, but one point or the other, we lose the zeal and Confidence to do these things, you wonder why? It’s because self confidence is lost.
Reading quotes about self-confidence will let you realize that you are not alone in this, but millions of humans are also going through what you are going through.
To develop and strengthen the love you have for yourself, we’ve gathered quotes about self confidence written by great minds to uplift your soul and boost the confidence you have in yourself.
● “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker.
● “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary.
● “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen.
● “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” – Dr. Robert Anthony.
● “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde.
● “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah.
● You were born to be real, not to be perfect. – Author Unknown
● Be kind, for whenever Kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished. – Prophet Muhammad
● Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart. – Steve Jobs
● Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.― Lao Tzu.
● Be a lamp for yourselves. Be your own refuge. Seek for no other. All things must pass. Strive on diligently. Don’t give up. – Buddha
● Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result but the cause of fear. – Norman Vincent Peak
● Life is 10% what you experience and 90% how you respond to it. ― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
● Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously permit other people to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others. – Marianne Williamson
I hope these quotes about self Confidence will inspire and boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Are there any confidence quotes you think would have been of help that are not listed here? Kindly let us know in the comment box.
Conclusion On Quotes About Self Confidence
Quotes about self confidence are essentially motivational quotes to motivate you and help bring out the superpower that is in you.
Developing self confidence as a woman is a fundamental key to winning in life. It is essential that you practice self motivation so as you can be fully grounded to pursue your personal growth goals always.
I hope these quotes about self-confidence helps you bring out the magic that is already you.
Don’t forget to share these self-confidence quotes graphics on your social media!