When i initially decided to start this 30 day blog challenge, i did wonder what the uproar about bucket lists was all about and what i would write when i have to talk about my own bucket list.
I realize that there is so much that could and should be on my bucket list and i have been steadily adding to the list.
They say life is for the living but we rarely “live”. We just exist. Go with the flow so to say and then we are 40, 50, 60 years, it hit us that there are a lot of experiences we didn’t have, we remember that there was a talent we never used, a business we had always wanted but never tried our hands on!
My bucket list for the purpose of this blog challenge are things i would love to cross between now and end of the year.
My Bucket List
“Things to do” are always being added to my bucket list! That’s the way a bucket list should be i believe!
So without further ado, these are the major things on my bucket list!
- Go For A Live Music Concert! Despite my love for music, i have never ever attended a live music concert! This is definitely something i need to cross off on my bucket list!
- Go to Disneyland, Orlando! This is one thing i am definitely going to cross off my bucket list this year. Make space people, the child in me is coming out to play this year!
- Bungee Jumping: How do you conquer your fear of height if you don’t confront it? People who have gone bungee jumping have sworn about how exhilarating and fantastic it is. I may be scared of heights but this is something i really want to cross off my bucket list. The earlier, the better!
- Visit An Orphanage: This was something i used to do regularly but slacked off the last couple of years! It hurts that i don’t do it anymore and i have decided, i do need to start again and make it an habit again.
- Next on my bucket list is Read One Personal Development Every Month. I need to develop more, be a better person and there are lot of good personal development books out there that i need to invest in.
- Attend A Complete SEO training: As a blogger, i’m equally fascinated and challenged by SEO (Search engine optimization). When i wrote a blog post that ranked on google, i’ve decided i want to know all there is to know about SEO. I intend attending as many training this year on SEO and becoming an SEO expert. Who is cheering me on?
- Increase my Emotional Quotient by learning Emotional Intelligence. I attended an emotional intelligence training organized by the company i work with and it opened my eyes to a whole lot of things. Warren Buffett, the 3rd wealthiest man in the world, was asked the secret behind his success and he said “you don’t need people with a lot of IQ, what is you need are people with E1”. I will write more on this but for now it is must do on my bucket list!
- Complete My Two Ebooks: I started two Ebooks earlier in the year that i plan publishing by the end of the year. Its not been easy but i am pushing hard to get this crossed off my bucket list.
Its a wrap today. Day 10 done with. Have you read about the worst injury i have ever had? I wrote about it in day 9 of the 30 day blog challenge. Check it out.
You know i wouldn’t conclude this without saying i love hearing from you all! Let me know what’s on your own bucket list. Mine seem so boring, so would love you all to add some spice to this lol.
You all enjoy the rest of the week. Xoxo.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in the hunt for more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!
Thank you so much for these encouraging words and thanks for sharing too! I truly appreciate! I hope you continue to enjoy the blog. Do have a lovely week.
I simply couldn’t go away your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info a person provide on your guests? Is gonna be back continuously in order to investigate cross-check new posts
Thank you and please don’t forget to share with friends and family! Have a beautiful week!
I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100 positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it
A person essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual put up extraordinary. Wonderful job!
Thank you so much!
Boring? You are joking right? This post is inspiring. I had never, not till now, thought about a bucket list. Maybe I’ll think about it, carefully, and maybe make post about it too.
Uti, i did think it was boring! Glad to know you find it inspiring! Will be looking forward to reading your bucket list!