The Kinging Queen, aka Jennifer Pompaski, is plus one today and I am celebrating with and in gratitude with some birthday celebration quotes.
The past year has been fraught with every imaginable and unimaginable things but I embraced all because life is a beautiful chaos.
From quitting my job, traveling out to the UK and then returning to Nigeria and looking for greater prospects and working ardently on my building the Kinging Queen brand, it’s been a huge rollercoaster!
But I am thankful for each and experience. They have made me who I am and becoming.
Fearless, ambitious, unbeatable, untouchable, unapologetic and above all a winner.
The Past 39 Years: Anecdotes
Table Of Contents
Two years ago, I went for a routine check-up. I have a personal gynecologist who has known me from years (years ago when I had a one-year internship with a multinational oil servicing company) but he was unavailable that day and I was asked to see another doctor.
In I went, when I was called and he was like, ”are you, Jennifer?”. I said I am. Again he asked, are you ”Ufuoma Jennifer Esegine”? (those are my full names for those who don’t know yet) and I responded, ”yes I am”.
I was kinda bewildered and wondered why he was asking because the hospital is a top rated one and I happen to know he has my details right in front of him on his laptop.
Well, doctor mine asked me to sit and the next words I heard were ”you don’t look your age”. Lolzzz. I smiled and I was like, I get that a lot.
I don’t know why but people see me and say I am like 27, 28, 30 and in some crazy instances, they argue that I can’t be more than 25.
Well, newsflash. I am 40. Duhhh!
Young at heart, wise beyond my years and looking to look 40 when I am 60.
Yes to aging gracefully!
The past 39 years have been filled with great lessons. Some strong, some bitter, others, hilarious and then also eye opening.
But I wouldn’t give any away. I wouldn’t exchange them for any other thing because they shaped me, are shaping me to become the best version of myself.
The Coming Years
Like I said in my Facebook post, I am looking forward to the coming years with gratitude because I know they will be filled great exploits and accomplishments.
I am hoping to use my voice formidably to fight for the girl child because that is my calling. To build a foundation that will cater to young girls and women and create a better future for them.
Plans are in the works and I am earnestly working on achieving them.
I am also looking at building the Kinging Queen brand. Reach out to a greater and wilder audience. Collaborate with brands and other bloggers
Generally, I want to be a voice, someone, someone out there can look up to and say, because of you, I didn’t quit.
Happy Birthday Quotes Funny
To everyone who is celebrating today, those who celebrated yesterday, others who will be celebrating later this month and the coming months, these are for you!
I especially love these 10 inspirational quotes from Shutterfly
- “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
- “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
- “ Another adventure-filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
- “May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”
- “This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
- “May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
- “Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday.”
- “Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.”
- “Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!”
- “Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.”
- “Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!
So cheers to all the June babies out there. May the coming years be more beautiful than the previous years.
Oh! By the way, send in your birthday gifts!
What is a birthday without some good gifts?
40 Best Abundance Quotes That Will Enrich Your Life
15 Blessing Quotes That Will Inspire you
101 Self Confidence Quotes That Will Inspire Your Inner Bad Ass
200+ Self Confidence Quotes To Help You Build The Life You Desire
Conclusion: Happy Birthday Quotes For Her
There you have it queens, the best birthday quotes and birthday quotes funny to send and share with your loved ones when they celebrate! What is a celebration without great birthday quotes? Check out my Pinterest for all the quotes you need to enrich your lives and also check out the ones below!
loved your article, thanks for sharing these beautifull birthday wishes, l really appreciate your work, please keep sharing more stuff like this.
Thank you! I will keep doing my best!
Wow 40?! I wouldn’t have guessed!! Looking great Jen 🙂 must be your positive attitude:)
Thanks Steph! I really do appreciate!
I always enjoy reading your posts. You’re positive and beautiful.
Thank you so much ma’am!
happy birthday, I would’ve never guessed 40! You look great girl! Here’s another fave quote I love “Science have proven that birthdays are good for you; the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.”
Hey, Jhunelle! Thank you! I love that quote? I am not big on birthdays though and that your quote is hilarious and if I may add, a bit suspicious LOL! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the love. Have a super productive week!
First of all; Happy belated birthday to you! You look fabulous and I would never have guessed that you were 40!
These quotes are wonderful and very inspiring.
You’re a wonderful person and blogger, keep up the excellent work!
Thanks, Nyxie! And thank you again for all the warm compliments! I appreciate! Do have a wonderful week darling!